Just the life of any other Rachel

Friday, January 4, 2013

It's been too long


  • I tried to make alfredo sauce for dinner.  It was a disaster.  I should learn to cook, someday.
  • We had a crab and lobster dinner last Saturday.  The in-laws + grandma, my dad and his gf came.  Everything turned out great.  I love crab.
  • Work is going well, still super busy.  Today I put a desk chair together.  That was fun.
  • I've been riding my bike everyday.  Aaron got me an indoor bike trainer for Christmas.  I have is set up in front of the tv.  
  • I've been drinking way too much diet soda lately.  I need to cut back.  
  • I think I'm pmsing.  I want sweets.  It's hard to tell, the depo shot makes me not have a period.  But the slight pms symptoms pop up from time to time.
  • This is going to be a tough year for Aaron and I.  He has a lot for work obligations.  It's almost like he's in law school again, lots of late nights.  Tonight he's at a campout.  Then he'll be gone all summer working as camp director at a camp in the Sierras.  The plan is for me to make the 3 hour drive most weekends to spent time up there.  I'm not sure how well that's going to work.  I guess we'll see.   
  • I'm working on losing some weight.  All of a sudden I weigh 150 lbs and my pants don't fit.  But tonight I'm probably just going to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment