Just the life of any other Rachel

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Quick Update

At Bertie's 4 month appointment his height and weight were both in the 13th percentile, and his head was in the 80th!  His head doesn't seem big, and his body seems bigger.

The postpartum hair loss has begun.  I have major shedding!

We've been having an ant problem in Bertie's room.  I think the ants are looking for water?  There is no food for them in there.  We've been spraying.  I need to set the ant bail outside.  Last night he also got his leg stuck in the crib bars.  So he's been in our bed the last two nights.  (though he was in the crib for 3+ hours last night before we moved him).


I'm having a summer cold/congestion thing.  Bleh.  It makes my throat hurt.

I have my work schedule.  I'll be going back on August 4th.  I'll be working MWF from 6:30-10:30.  I think that will be a good schedule.  Aaron will be with him most of the time.  Mondays he has a meeting at 10:30, and Fridays he has a 10am meeting.  So Janet will watch Bertie til I get home from work.  Wednesday he should be able to work from home until I get there.  So it should work well, and Sophie has offered to help if we need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment