Just the life of any other Rachel

Monday, January 9, 2017

Quick update


I'll just make a list, because I'm lazy.
  • I had a grouchy day.  Just a lot of little things, and Bertram being a bad listener.  Also, he had a week of perfect potty use, and then pooped in his pants today.  Ugh.  We are still making progress, it's just disappointing.  I do think it's cute, when I gush at him, and tell him I'm so proud of him.  Then he says I'm proud of you too Mommy. That kid.
  • He's really gotten into singing lately.  He especially likes the ABCs and the Finger Family song.
  • It has been raining for several days, and we still have several more.  It's making me a little stir crazy.  I don't think we do a lot of outdoor stuff (I really should do more), but it just makes everything harder.  It's cold, and dreary.  It's difficult to get in and out of the car quickly, and if we have to park far away, we'll get wet.  Besides that, the rain is really playing up my depression; which also makes it hard to leave the house, or do anything.
  • I started rereading Animal Farm.  I want to (re)read more classics.  I'm going to do 1984, Brave New World, and Fahrenheit 451 next.  Then I'll see where I go from there.  Hopefully I keep the momentum.  I'm not sure if it is motherhood, or technology that is ruining books for me.  I guess it could be both.  
  • I made some progress at cleaning the house today.  I need to finish up the laundry, mop and clean the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment