Just the life of any other Rachel

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Complaining

I always told myself that if I ever got pregnant (back when I thought I couldn't), that I wouldn't complain.  That I would be grateful for all the crappy symptoms that come along with pregnancy.  But what did I know?
I'm 23 weeks, and feeling pretty crummy already.  My back hurts, my allergies are awful, every time I get up and down I groan like I'm 80.  I have no energy and killer indigestion.  And I'm having weird cramps, like in the ovary area.
Aside from all this, I'm worried about having another premie.  First babies are supposed to come late, Bertie was born at 36+5.  I've been looking up viability statistics.  Stupid anxiety.
I've gained a little more weight, which I know is going to happen, but I'm really tried to keep it in control.  I do need to do a better job of keeping track of what I eat.  It would also be good if I exercised, but that doesn't happen much.
But I can still touch my toes.  So that's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment