Just the life of any other Rachel

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Another catch up.

I feel like I have a lot and nothing to say, all at once.

Pregnancy has been going fine.  Baby is pretty active.  I'm 30+1 today.  I feel like I'm getting into the peeing all the time phase.  Also, I'm having more hip issues this time, my pelvis feels creaky at times. Her room is coming together.  We need to move a bookshelf and desk out (though, I'm not sure where the desk is going yet).  And the dresser needs to be cleared out.  So, probably about a day's work.  I need to get the baby carseat out, and resize it for a newborn. We have a late pregnancy class tomorrow night, I think that's the last class I'm signed up for.  And in a couple weeks, I need to take in my pre-admissions paperwork.  It seems odd that somewhere in the next 6-10 weeks we'll become a family of four.  (Ideally closer to 10 weeks, but B was 4 weeks early, so I won't rule it out).  I still look at viability info, in case she comes early.

My older sister has come to visit, which means we're in a period of a lot of day trips.  So far we've been to Happy Hollow, and the SF Zoo.  We're going to the Monterey Aquarium tomorrow, and at some point SF again, and probably Monterey again to see the tide pools (we were going to do that tomorrow, but it's going to be very cold (a high of 58), so I think it'll be postponed).  It's been a lot of fun so far.

Since I'm not on a trip today I need to get the house cleaned up.  Normal stuff and laundry.

My allergies are still terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment