Just the life of any other Rachel

Sunday, March 31, 2019

List of goings on

  • I switched to the 10k instead of the half.  I will do a half at some point, but I'm not going to be ready.  I haven't been keeping up with running very well.  Kids sleeping issues, my sleeping issues, etc.  But I'll keep pushing forward.  
  • I have been doing A LOT of yard work.  It's starting to look acceptable.  I've been weeding, and mowing, clipping.  Aaron planted my orange tree.  
  • Ants have been coming in the past couple days.  That's been a pain.  But so far they've been manageable.  
  • The weather has been really nice lately.  (Thus all the yard work).  Being outside feels nice.
  • Depression is kicking my butt a bit.  But I can't change medicine til I wean Bronwyn.  Maybe next weekend.  
I've been sitting with my computer open for an hour.  I can't think of anything else to say at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Still a few weeks to get some miles in. And no shame in walking most of the 10K. When I was working full time and had little kids getting the miles in was hard. Have you read the Hungry Girl Blog? She’s a runner with little ones and has interesting perspectives on how to be a runner and manage it all. ~LA Runner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hungry Runner Girl, I meant!!!!

    ReplyDelete