Just the life of any other Rachel

Monday, August 6, 2012

Long day...


  • Last night, I made a tofu "meatloaf" so I would have easy lunches and dinners for a few days.  I brought some for lunch today.  Ugh, it was awful!  Probably the worst thing I've ever made.  I hate wasting food, but there was no way it was going to get eaten.  
  • Getting up at 5:30 is getting harder, for some reason.  I assumed it would get easier.  But every morning, when the alarm goes off (no matter how early I went to bed), it's always too soon.
  • I got stuck on billing stuff this afternoon.  I spent over 2 hours on one EoB, and didn't even finish it.  :sigh:  I left it all open on the computer.  I'm really hoping it doesn't log out over night (it does that some times).
  • I was planning on hiking after work, but then realized I was out of my main crohns medicine.  (!)  It's one I take 3 pills, 3 times a day.  I went to grab a new bottle from the cabinet, and it was all gone.  Worse, was that I didn't have any refills left.  So I left a message at the GIs office, and sent him an email.  Fortunately, he was in, and was able to renew it..
  • So after work, I drove to Kaiser to pick up the meds and do my blood work.  On the way there, my 12 pack of soda broke open, and they rolled all over the car.  I was worried they would explode, but they didn't (yay).  
  • For some reason, it didn't hurt during the blood draw, but now my arm is super bruised, and hurts a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment