Just the life of any other Rachel

Saturday, September 8, 2012

20 random things about me


  1. If I didn't stop myself, I could eat a whole watermelon in one sitting.  I love it that much.  Plus I'm totally a glutton.
  2. I've had pretty bad anxiety from about age 6.  While anxiety is not good, I do credit it for keeping me out of a lot of bad situations during my teenage years.
  3. I have never been drunk (or high).  I kind of regret being so cautious in my growing up.  I don't have a lot of "learning situations."
  4. My first A in college was in Public Speaking.  I don't really care for it (like most people), but I really did enjoy that class.
  5. At my adult height (5'6"), the most I weighed was 163, the least was 132.
  6. From about 5th grade, I was overweight.
  7. I am the only one in my family who cannot tan.  My sisters and my folks get a nice tan when in the sun too long, I, however, turn into a lobster in about 15 minutes.
  8. I met my husband when I was 17.  (Well, once very briefly at 16).  
  9. Nanny (mom's mom) makes the best tuna salad.  I know exactly how she does it, yet I can never make it taste the same.  That goes for most of her recipes.
  10. I didn't mow a lawn until I was 27.  Our house growing up didn't have one, then Aaron and I lived in apartments.  I really enjoy doing it.
  11. I don't enjoy driving, but I often get carsick if I'm a passenger.
  12. Aaron would sleep spooning all night, if I let him.  He's way more cuddly than me.
  13. I would like to learn to drive stick.
  14. The Shark Steam mop is the best cleaning thing I've ever bought.
  15. I've never been to Yosemite (it's about three hours from here), I'd like to go.
  16. Even as an adult, I'm still really obsessed with all things Sanrio.  I miss Monkichi.
  17. If I ever get to a point where I don't "have" to work, I want to get involved with a lot of charity, mainly centered on animals, homelessness, and human trafficking.
  18. If we lived somewhere with real storms (and occasional tornadoes), I would be scared every time I heard thunder.
  19. I wish numbers could be capitalized.  Wouldn't that make more sense?
  20. Whenever our marriage outlasts a celebrity couple I feel kind of proud.  Total Schadenfreude.   

No comments:

Post a Comment