Just the life of any other Rachel

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hodge Podge


  • Politics is too divisive, and I'm already tired of hearing about election stuff.  Still 2 months to go, too.  
  • My liver went (scarily) crazy this week.  So now I'm off nearly all of my drugs.  I still have to finish my prednisone.  But other than that, all I'm on is Celexa, and twice monthly Humira.  Can I say, I really, really, really miss Adderall?  Maybe my GI will give me the ok to go back on it soon.  But, my gosh, I'm so tired ALL THE TIME.  And I can't focus on anything.  Adderall was not likely the issue.  But the GI got rid of all ancillary drugs.  Blurgle.
  • My crohns symptoms are starting to creep back.  Maybe I'll lose these 4 Prednisone pounds sooner rather than later.
  • Also, I don't have the energy to walk both dogs on my own anymore.  I think we went maybe 4 blocks, before I had to turn around.  So maybe that weight will stick around.
  • I got Employee of the Month for the second time in three months last week.  I'm pretty awesome.
  • I think I may be getting my first smart phone (ever).  I don't really want or need a smartphone.  But it is time to get a new phone.  And the non-smart ones are kind of lame.  I don't really plan on using the data, but maybe I'll change my mind once I get it.

1 comment:

  1. sorry you are tired all the time. I feel for you, chronic health problems, seems so unfair.
    I hope you are able to get on the meds you like soon.

    I don't have a smart phone either but am getting one this month. It will be weird to join the rest of the world.

    ReplyDelete