Just the life of any other Rachel

Monday, July 29, 2013

Sick Sickly.

It all started last Thursday.

I ate a BK veggie burger for lunch, and a Boca "chicken" burger for dinner.  Then my tummy started hurting. I thought I can sleep it off.

Friday morning I felt awful.  But I got up and went to work, because I thought getting up and moving would help.  I made 4 bathroom trips before 7:30, and pulled the trash can right by my desk, because I was sure I was going to barf.  Fortunately, I didn't.  Eventually I felt a little better, and made it through the day.

I drove up to Sonora with the dogs on Friday night.  They were pretty well behaved.  But the drive went on and on, and I was so tired.  I felt pretty crummy when I got there, and went to sleep pretty quickly.

On Saturday I got up early to go and pick up some treats for the staff.  I did my normal things; walked the dogs, picked up litter.  While picking up litter, I got really light headed, and nauseous.  So I stopped and went back to the cabin.  I took a quick, cool shower, and laid down.  I again put the trash can near by.  I slept a couple hours, and felt a little better, but not a lot.  Aaron asked if I wanted to just stay there, instead of going into town.  I said no, I'd be ok,

I did ok.  I still felt lousy.  We saw Wolverine, which wasn't great.  Went to Walmart, got dinner (which Aaron dropped on the floor at the grocery, but they were nice enough to not charge us.  I felt asleep really early.

Woke up sick again.  Got on the road too late, 10:40.  When I got home, I took my temperature, which was high.  I took some medicine and went to bed.

Stayed home sick today.  I'm staying home again tomorrow.  Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment