Just the life of any other Rachel

Monday, March 10, 2014

Quickie

I'm typing this while I sit and pump.

Little Bertie is home, and we're all settling in.  It's been tough at times, especially lately, since sometimes he'll cry inconsolably, for no apparent reason.  Also, grandma (Aaron's grandma) keeps mentioning that we're freezing the baby because he doesn't have socks on (or if he is wearing socks, it's because he's not wearing a hat.  Normally, I'd just brush this off.  But my crazy hormones are making me take it to heart, and then I feel bad.  But we have a pediatrician visit on Thursday, so I'll ask her about it then.  And I'll have her write a note, saying that his feet are just fine.  Grr...

It's going to be a busy week.  Tomorrow I meet with me psychiatrist, Wednesday we're getting pictures done, and Thursday is the visit to the pediatrician.  Aaron goes back to work on Monday.  I'm not sure how I'm going to do then...  I'm a little worried

I've been pumping a lot lately.  Well, always, I guess.  Sometimes Bertram doesn't want to latch, so we'll finger feed the expressed milk.  I'll be glad when he either latches all the time, or we can bottle feed expressed milk.

Yoie has been doing extremely well with the baby.  She doesn't mind him most of the time, just occasionally when he's crying.  She doesn't try to bite him.  So it's been better then expected.  Also, Bertie sleeps through her barking, so that's another plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment