Just the life of any other Rachel

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Dreams

Two nights ago, I dreamed of the farm.  It was the last day there, the last morning there.  The sun hadn't yet risen, and the house was mostly empty.  There was an empty china hutch in the dining room, and one chair in the kitchen (Nanny was sitting there).  And there was a small candy rack (like in a grocery store), with three boxes of candy (like Hot Tamales, and Mike and Ikes); one for me and one for each of my sisters.  And there was some money taped to each box.  A gift from my departed grandpa.

Last night I dreamed of the farm.  Nanny had hired a lawn-mowing airplane.  And it would come really close to the house (scarily close).

Wednesday I over slept.  Bertie woke up a lot that night.  And I hit the snooze too many times, and woke up at 6.  I usually leave at 6, so I did a lot of running around.  But Bertie took a good nap, so I got to nap too.

And last night Bertram slept all night!  It's been months since that happen.  He slept 8p-8a!  Woo hoo!  He was just a wonderful happy boy today.  Like the kind of perfect mommy day.  He played, we ran errands, I got stuff done, and made dinner.  And we had a nice day.

I found out my dad is going to have another angiogram on Wednesday.  I'm very nervous.  They'll be going through the groin this time, and taking a round-about way to get to the blockage.


No comments:

Post a Comment