Just the life of any other Rachel

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Another quick post


  • Bertie was a terror the last few days.  LOTS of tantrums.  I couldn't guess what would set him off.  But today was SO much better.  He was back to his usual happy self,  Not sure if it was teeth, or what, but hopefully things will stay happy.
  • My sister and I finished the 30 day yoga challenge last Friday.  Now were working our way through the Bikini Body Mommy Challenges.
  • I miss my mom,  It was so fun when she was here.  Plus having an extra set of hands is great.  Also, Bertie is still walking around saying "Nana?"  It makes me sad.  But we'll go out there in November.
  • Bertie has been adding a lot of words to his vocabulary lately: more, please, candy (not sure how he learned that), duck, roar, Zelda, hat, car, and yogurt.
  • Today, I decided I'd only eat when I was hungry.  I ended up only eating 1700 calories.  I guess I should always do that.  :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment