Just the life of any other Rachel

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Bertram interview (42.5 months)

1. What is something mommy always says to you? Blah

2. What makes you happy? Daddy

3. What makes you sad? When you walk past me

4. What makes you laugh? Tee-tee.  All the things you just said (tv? Books? Daddy?)

5. How old are you? Three and a half

6. How old is Mommy? 9

7. How old is Daddy? 3

8. What is your favorite thing to do? Laugh! Haha!

9. Who is your best friend? Kaylee! (his cousin)

10. What do you want to be when you grow up? A person, or something.  I don’t know.

11. What are you really good at? (Shows me he can open the fridge and freezer)

12. What are you not very good at? Dancing, 'cause I keep falling down

13. What did you do today? Hurt myself. Walked funny.

14. What is your favorite food? Macaroni and spaghetti!

15. What is your favorite song? ABC and 123 and the itsy bitsy spider

16. What do you want for your birthday this year? Get lots of presents. And I’ll open them all up.  And I’ll need Kaylee’s help.

17. What is your favorite animal? Penguin!

 18. What is love? Kiss!

19. What does daddy do for work? He goes to work, to work.

20. Where do you live? (says address correctly) Sacramento California (We don't live in Sacramento)

21. Where is your favorite place to go? My swimming lessons, when my teacher wasn’t there

No comments:

Post a Comment