Just the life of any other Rachel

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Day 44

I haven't updated in a while.  All the days run together.

Last night the county/Bay Area counties announced that we're still to "shelter at home" through the end of May.  I'm glad Covid is being taken seriously, but my God I want to leave the house!  But it's for the best, so I stay at home.  On Mondays, I drive Bert to speech; I wait in the car.  That is the only time I leave, except for walks.

School has been going ok.  Somedays (like today) go really well.  Other days (like yesterday) go terribly.

I'll used pictures to sum up the rest.

We finished our mask making and mailing

Dyed Easter Eggs


Lots of Reading

Lots of video games and tv

Easter Egg Hunting




Aaron made hot cross buns

We did art

Bertram got a new bookcase.  He hated it, and it was a BFD (like an hour long meltdown), but now he's forgotten.

Play Doh


Chalk projects

Aaron made bagels

She hates naps

But conks out at 6pm.

Bert doing school, Aaron and Bron using stamps

We got Jenga.  It's been pretty fun, except sometimes Bron is scared when the tower falls.

My painting is getting closer

Playing with Bert's Mario toys

I woke up (in Bertie's room) and found them like this.

Solar system manicure

Social distancing picnic with Grandma and Grandpa

No comments:

Post a Comment