Just the life of any other Rachel

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Day 17

Our shelter in place order has been updated through May 3rd.  School is out until Fall.  Hopefully we'll be back in Fall.

I only found out about school this morning.  I feel gutted and panicked.  I am not cut out for this; I have no pedagogical skills.  At least, not without significant preparation.  I have a hard time making it fun for Bertie, and I have to push him to do it.  Plus I'm hoping he's getting something out of it.  Really, he needs school for the routine and cooperation skills. 

The only time I go anywhere is driving Bertie to speech.  And walks and stuff.  But I haven't been to a store in over 2 weeks, I haven't been anywhere, except Speech.

I'm sad, and tired.  I need to talk to my psychiatrist, except, it's only been a month since my last med change.  So I'm not sure he'd change them yet.

I've been ordering a lot of various things from Amazon.  We got a small swing set (just swings) for the kids.  Also, bubbles. 

Bron hasn't been eating well lately.  All of a sudden she'll only eat chicken nuggets, french fries, pancakes, apple sauce, cereal, occasionally bananas, pistachios, bread, and that's about it.

Aaron has been working from home.  Which is good, for the most part. 
Our cat

Elephant and piggie

School work

Bubbles

bubbles

ABA

Chicken pot pie with phyllo crust


Nightly call to grandma and grandpa


We played make up

She has been a grump


Playing in the rain

Aaron made our sim family

Bertram's 3-d pacman (pacmen?)

She loves hats

Reading on the Libby app

Painting coffee filter Easter eggs


My paint by number

No comments:

Post a Comment