Just the life of any other Rachel

Friday, November 25, 2011

Quick post

  • We were worried about leaving Zelda and Yoie by themselves.  But things seem to be good so far.  Aaron's dad has been visiting them multiple times a day.  Plus Colleen is coming twice a day too.  
  • We had to get up at 3:30 to flu our here.  Man, that was early.  But the flight was good enough, and I slept a little.  
  • It's been very relaxing.  We had a leisurely Thanksgiving dinner.  The sides were all good.  Lots of desserts.  I think I'm going to gain weight on this trip.  But on the plus side, I've started feeling less tired.  If I'd brought my stuff, I might have done some running while being here.
  • Today we went to the Mall of America.  It was pretty awesome.  Though, I'm bummed I didn't take pictures or ride the roller coaster.  And while we were there, one of the dogs, probably Sol, broke into my bag and ate some of my tylenol, and my leftover french toast.  But he seemed ok.  
  • No official Black Friday shopping this year, though.  As in I didn't get up early to go.  Like the first like in 5 or 6 years that I've missed.  
  • Anyway, we've been having a good time.  It's nice to get to know family better.

No comments:

Post a Comment