Just the life of any other Rachel

Saturday, December 3, 2011

:Le Sigh:

I read a thing in Glamour Magazine about pin curls.  So I gave it a shot, and put my hair up in pin curls for the night.  I'm hoping for the best tomorrow.  I thought I was looking kind of cute, so I was admiring myself in the mirror.  Lo, and behold, I found a good sized patchy spot on the side of my head.  Not normally noticeable, but there it was.  I've had my meds switched, so my hair loss has slowed, though not stopped quite yet.  I'm taking it better than I thought.  But I'm still bummed.  No girl wants bald spots.  So I wonder if it will be more noticeable if I keep my hair.  Or if I were to cut it super short, would it be less so?  I guess I'll watch and see for now.  Maybe invest in a couple of cute scarves?  Could I rock a shaved/bald head?  Some girls looks way cute with it.  Anyway, I'm sure I'm getting ahead of myself.

Other stuff:

  • Since I'm still so tired all the time, I'll be starting on Ritalin Monday.  Hope it will help.  I really want to get back to running.
  • I put up all our Christmas stuff today.  Aaron has been working on finals.  So I hung the lights and cleaned the gutters.  It was pretty fun, actually.
  • We bought our tree last night.  I think it looks a little weird, the lights don't quite go to the bottom.  I think we could used another string.
  • We've been listening to Christmas music all week at work.  I like it, especially the religious songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment