Just the life of any other Rachel

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Waaaagh.

Well, not really.

I got rear-ended yesterday.  I was stopped at a yield (@ Lawrence and Saratoga), the guy behind me did not yield.  Ka-blamo!  Actually it wasn't too bad.  My bumper is a little crooked, but I'm sure his insurance will take care of that.  (We'll see how truthful those State Farm commercials are).  Claims are in.  I was sore yesterday, but today I'm feeling fine.

I started sleep training myself last night.  No more Ambien.  Go to bed only once tired.  Wind down at night, no tv, computer an hour before planning to sleep.  Get up at 7 (maybe everyday, I haven't decided on this for sure yet).  After getting up at 7, get outdoor exercise (hopefully working up to running again, for now, walking, or riding the bike).  No more than 24 ou. of soda a day (hopefully less).  No caffeine after 3pm.  Hopefully it'll get me on track.

Last night didn't go well.  I was sleepy on the couch, watching Fear Factor.  Then when I went to bed, I was wide awake.  I got out of bed around 1:30, and went back to bed around 3.  So it was not a good night, but I didn't freak out, which is good.  And hopefully tonight will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment