Just the life of any other Rachel

Saturday, April 7, 2012

more of the same

That's how it goes, I guess.  Just the lows.  I've been reading a lot.

The weather was nice today, so I line-dried most of the clothes.  I like being able to do that.

I'm doing a "natural" diet next week.  No preservatives, no high fructose corn syrup, no added sugar, no ingredients where I don't know what they are.  (Which is really annoying, because Xanthan Gum is in everything, and I only sort of know what it is...).  I bought lots of good food though: plain yogurt, eggplant, mango, oranges, bananas, pears, kiwis, quinoa, fresh salsa, tofu, 7-grain hot cereal, etc.  So I'll be eating things like beans and rice with salsa, omlettes with spinach and mushroom, soup, large salads (with olive oil, vinegar and lemon), bread with peanut butter (I got the all natural kind, you have to stir, yuck) and granny apple slices, etc.

My allergies have been terrible.  I really need to get some Zyrtec-D.  Sudefed and Benedryl aren't cutting it anymore.

1 comment:

  1. that diet sounds really yummy. We've been trying to go more plant based and we like it so far.

    ReplyDelete