Just the life of any other Rachel

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A good day


  • Work is going well.  I really like doing the billing.  And I like being in an office by myself most of the day.  It makes things less stressful.
  • I had Shirataki Tofu noodles for dinner.  They were pretty good, and have practically no calories (especially compared to pasta).  I think the trick is to dry them really well.  Maybe I'll use the salad spinner next time.
  • I made baked tofu earlier this week.  It turned out awesome.  I'm doing round 2 tonight.
  • I've lost 4 lbs since I've started counting my calories.  Yay!
  • After work I went hiking and took the doggies.  It was pretty good.  Zelda was getting tired.  She's out of shape.  Lazy greyhound.
  • My new Adderall is great.  It's extended release, it works great.
  • On Saturday I'm going to go to the outlets.  Recently, I hate all my clothes.  Actually I have good jeans, but I need skirts and shirts.  And a new pair of shoes.

2 comments:

  1. I tried the Shirataki tofu noodles a few days ago too! Something was off about them. I rinsed them really well but still they were weird... but I could get used to them. Did you use a sauce or just eat them plain? erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added some pasta sauce. They were a little watery, but I think if I dried them better next time, they'd be pretty good.

    ReplyDelete