Just the life of any other Rachel

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Movie List

Many of you know, I'm not a huge "movie" person.  I have a hard time sitting still for 2 hours, I get agoraphobic in movie theaters, and I'm pretty cheap ($10+ a ticket is too much).

I was thinking about famous/popular movies I've never seen.  Here's what I came up with:

  1. Gone with then Wind
  2. Citizen Cane
  3. Steel Magnolias
  4. Godfather (Part 3) 
  5. Casablanca (we watched this in senior English, but I slept through it)
  6. It's a Wonderful Life (I may have seen all of this, but not in one sitting)
  7. Any of the Indiana Jones movies
  8. West Side Story
  9. The Matrix (but oddly enough I've seen the 2nd and 3rd ones)
  10. Saving Private Ryan
  11. The Shining
  12. Black Swan
  13. The King's Speech
  14. Pirates of the Caribbean
  15. Million Dollar Baby 

No comments:

Post a Comment