Just the life of any other Rachel

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Things fall apart

Aaron's been gone for 2 days, up to Boy Scout camp.  And, in that two days, I'm managed to completely destroy the house.  And I'm having a flare up.  Boo to most things.

Aside from those two things, life is actually going ok for the moment.  I'm figuring out all the billing stuff at work.  And we're not in dire straights, money-wise.  And I got some new meds to try.  A different Adderall, and a new anti-depressant (Celexa).  Maybe that will help some.

This morning my brain stopped working.  I leave for work at 6:30 everyday.  And I thought, for some reason, that snoozing til 6:08 would be a great idea.  Then I realized I needed to leave soon.  No shower, no doing my hair.  Fortunately, I get my lunch together and my clothes out the night before.  Yeesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment