Just the life of any other Rachel

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Another rough day.

Baby boy is still on a weird schedule.  He spent most of last night in bed with me.  He hasn't been napping too well.  He's teething and grumpy. The only time I saw him smile today was at the fan at grandma's house.

I still feel sad, but I'm trying to keep moving forward.

I made lactation cookies last night.  They're actually pretty good, I was surprised since they only have .5c of sugar, no egg, flax meal and brewers yeast.

I've been figuring out what to do about a breast pump.  I had been borrowing on from Kaiser, since I had a prescription from Bertie's pediatrician (for an awesome, hospital grade Medela pump).  But that ran out, so I went today to inquire about renting a pump.  They cost $14 per week!  They sell Ameda pumps for $214.  So I went to Target to see what they had.  Target had the same Ameda pump for $190, but all the Medela pumps (the brand I really wanted) were $240+.  Aaron, being savvy, checked craigslist, and found a used Medela pump for $150.  So we bought that, yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment