Just the life of any other Rachel

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Today I feel sad.

We got home from Virginia early, early this morning.  (At about 1am).  The flights were fine.  Bertie slept pretty much all the way home.  We had a layover in Newark.  That's a nice airport, and their food isn't overly expensive like most airports.

Bertie slept in bed with us last night.  Partly because we didn't have the monitor unpacked.  Partly because he was kind of grumpy when he was awake.  And partly because I wasn't sure how he was going to sleep.  He slept pretty well, but woke up a couple times (ate and went back to sleep).  (I don't know how formula feeding moms do it, it would be exhausting to have to get up and make bottles at all hours!)

I took the day pretty slow.  I didn't put a lot of pressure on myself to get things done, like I usually do.  I did get quite a bit done.  Laundry, grocery shopping, a little cleaning.

I miss my mom, and my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment