Just the life of any other Rachel

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Title goes here.


  • Bertie has been sick for a couple days.  We went to the doctor today. He doesn't have a fever, and his ear were clear.  So it's just a virus, which is good.  But the poor kid is unhappy.  And so snotty.  He and I went to the park today, and all the baby swings were being used.  So he and I sat together on a regular swing, and didn't go high.  And Baby B just kept laying his head on my shoulder, which he very rarely does.  I enjoy the snuggles, but I hate that he feels so bad.
  • I have eczema on my scalp.  It's really annoying.  I have a steroid cream, which worked well on my ears, but it's hard to get on my scalp.  Since there is hair, and all.
  • I've been feeling less depressed this week.  I decided I wanted to work on my spirituality this week.  So I set different goals, and I'm following through.  But I'm still not feeling the spirit.  I talked to Aaron, he said depression can mess up things like that.  So I'll keep trying.
  • The office moved this week.  So I worked about 19 hours, instead of 12.  I'm working extra next week too.  The new office is beautiful, I can't wait to see it once the furniture is moved in.
  • It rained almost all week, which is good, we need it.  But I'm looking forward to having some sun this coming week.  And I'm looking forward to Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. My theory about depression is that your head gets filled with all sorts of untruths (like, you suck at everything!and, why do you even try??), and the spirit can only be there when there is truth. I haven't really found a solution to this problem yet, except to just keep trying.

    ReplyDelete