Just the life of any other Rachel

Monday, December 15, 2014

Radio Silence

Depression is making a comeback.  Ever since my mom and step-dad left it's been tough.  We had a great time while they were here.  Lots of fun, we went to San Francisco.
Nana, Papa and Bertie in front of the tree they bought for us

US at the foot of the Golden Gate Bridge


Papa is the baby whisperer.  

Nana and Bertram

An even better one of Nana and Bertie.

Janet and Dennis bought us an upright chest freezer for Christmas.  We Aaron had to rearrange the garage a bit.  But it looks good.  There's not much in there right now, breastmilk and a couple ice packs.  Now that we have a little money in the bank, I'll see if I can stock it.

Work is busy since it's the end of the year, and we're moving on Saturday.  So I'll be picking up some extra hours, which is good.

I haven't been walking or exercising lately.  It's been bad.  Between the weather (rain) and depression I've probably gained 100lbs.  I need to get back on it.

I was supposed to have a dentist appointment on Thursday, but I forgot and scheduled a hair appointment on top of it.  So I need to reschedule, plus I need to make sure my insurance is accepted, since it's changed since I was last there.

1 comment:

  1. Depression sucks. I've gained a lot of weight in the last 6 months too. I'm planning on getting back on myfitnesspal.com after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete