Just the life of any other Rachel

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last of 2014

Christmas was great.  We were spoiled by everyone. We had dinner with Aaron's family, and my dad came too.  It was all very yummy.  Bertie got a lot of toys and clothes.  Aaron and I both had the Friday after Christmas off, so we had a nice long weekend.

Work has been really busy since the move.  I had double my usual hours on my last paycheck.

Yesterday Bertie and I went to Target, as we wandered around, he held my hand.  It was really nice.  I wanted to write it down so I could remember.

I felt like I had a lot to say, but I can't think of much right now.

Here is some miscellaneous stuff:

  • Gas is 2.45 here.
  • It's been cold and windy for the last couple days
  • Moss had been banned from the house, he's allowed in with limited privileges
  • Bertram stayed up til after 9 tonight.  He just didn't want to go to bed.
  • Aaron and I have started our annual tradition of watching all of Friends from the beginning
  • Bertram is really into standing right now

No comments:

Post a Comment