Just the life of any other Rachel

Friday, January 27, 2012

It's been a hard week.  I can't begrudge people for getting pregnant, especially when they're married and all.  But I feel like I am begrudging others.  I especially hate it when people talk about how aggravating their kids are.   I know they can be... But it's just a smack in the face to all of us who desperately want them.  It's been hard on Aaron too, but he keeps it to himself, most of the time.  It seems like every time I feel like I have this under control, it goes spinning out of control once more.

I'm finally over whatever virus I had.  I got up to walk a couple days this week.  I still need to work on getting up.

I met with a dietitian this week.  That was very useful.  Most of my previous calories were junk calories.  So she gave me some goals in terms of total calories, protein and fiber.  It's hard sometimes, but she said I need to think of eating like exercise.  I still need to do it, even if I don't feel like it.  Also, I am apparently small framed, so my "ideal" weight is 130.  I'm not sure I could get to 130.  But it would be nice.

I'm sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment