Just the life of any other Rachel

Monday, February 13, 2012

More of the same

Not too much happening.  I'm looking forward to the upcoming 3 day weekend.

We got our State tax refund, now I'm just waiting on the Fed.

I finally took my car in for repair today.  (After that fender bender in December?)  I'm driving a Corolla in the meantime.  Kind of boring, I was hoping for a tiny car, at least a 2 door.  Oh well.

We haven't been to the temple this year.  I feel like a lameo.  But when Saturday rolls around, I just want to do nothing. Once I'm working the early shift, we'll be able to go during the week sometime.

I'm still tired all the time.  I slept 11 hours both weekend days.  And was still sleepy.  But I did manage to stay for all 3 hour of church on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. when do you switch to the early shift?

    sometimes the times you need to go to the temple are the times you have the least motivation to go. it will make you feel better!

    What are you doing around Easter time? that's my spring break and i'm planning on driving out to california! with thomas :)

    ReplyDelete