Just the life of any other Rachel

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Not sure why, but things have been extra hard lately.  Today was bad.  I hate it.  It feels like it's getting worse, not better.  Aaron managed to get me out of the house a couple times today and got me to help him with a couple projects.  Mostly, I just was on the couch.  Then, eventually, I started sobbing, so I went to lay down in our room.  After willing myself to get up for over an hour, I did.  And showered, and ate some cereal.

I don't know what it is.  I'm tired of seeming like/being a crazy person.

I can't put it into words.  Especially without it reading back super emo, or stupid.  Plus no one wants to read that.

I sent Aaron off to Stake conference without me.  Last time we went, it was all about the importance of being a parent, and having kids, and dealing with wayward kids.  ...  -_-  I think if I had to hear stuff like that today, well, I wouldn't make it to somewhere private before breaking down.

No comments:

Post a Comment