Just the life of any other Rachel

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pregnancy, Yoie, Cleaning...

I'm still feeling pretty well, physically.  I'm still sleeping pretty well.  I'm peeing a lot, more during the day than at night.  Baby is kicking a lot, it's neat to watch my belly thump around.  My mood has been getting a lot worse in the last couple weeks.  I sent an email to my shrink tonight, to keep him in the loop and see if he has any suggestions.  I feel bad for Aaron, I know it's been really hard on him to deal with me. I've had a couple crying/sobbing jags in the last week. In the last couple days, my sciatica is really starting to bother me.  I think I need to start doing more yoga, or stretches.  My shower is in 3 weeks!  Yay!

Aaron Yoie back to the vet a couple days ago.  She had high levels of protein in her blood, and some crystals in her urine.  (My FiL likes to feed her cat treats, so that has to stop).  The vet did x-rays to make sure there were no kidney stones.  Fortunately, there weren't, because then she'd need surgery.  She has special food to eat for the next three weeks, and finish her amox, then she should be good.  She seem like she's feeling better.  More like her old self.

I had a huge list of chores that I wanted to get done this weekend.  I actually did pretty well, all the big still got done.  We got the Christmas stuff put away, cleaned out the fridge, went grocery shopping, did laundry, swept, put miscellaneous stuff away, and Aaron did major cleaning in the bathrooms.  Plus I got most of the junk put away from the guest room, to get it ready for my mom's visit.  We need to get Mojo's room more ready. Lots to do in there.

We did a mini date night tonight.  We went to Chipotle for dinner, then across the street to Yogurtland for dessert.  Then we put gas in the car, and ran to Target for a couple things.   

No comments:

Post a Comment