Just the life of any other Rachel

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Breakdown

Today was awful.

Everything started out normally.  I was finally feeling over my cold.  The shower that I wasn't attending was happening today, and I'd planned to skype in through my sister and say hi, and thanks to everyone.  We even practiced last night, to make sure we knew how to do it.

Anyway, Aaron and I watched a movie, and then got ready for church.  I printed out my lesson, and all that was ready.  We were a couple minutes late, so we sat in the back.  Right after sacrament, I started feeling weird.  Too hot, dizzy.  So I went to the bathroom, which helped a little.  I thought I might pass out.  I went out to the car, to lay down and put my feet up.  On the way out to the car, I started crying.  And then I couldn't stop.  I was sobbing for over an hour.  Maybe an hour and a half.  I have no idea why, and I couldn't stop.  I didn't teach my lesson.  I didn't skype into the shower.  All I did was cry and sob.  It kind of felt like a panic attack, but I can't say for sure.  Aaron took care of me, despite my being a burden.  I think he was upset at me first (he had to tell someone at church that I wasn't coming back, and text my sister and such).  But then he made me put my jammies on, and lay down to watch tv.  He made lunch, then I fell asleep for 2 or 3 hours.  On the couch.  With two dogs.  (Somehow I managed to sleep with Zelda at my feet, and Yoie at my side).

Now I just feel embarrassed and stupid.  And my eyes feel really puffy, even though I think they look ok.

And I have Julius laying under my laptop, which is odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment