Just the life of any other Rachel

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Busy Bee

Here are the things on my plate for tomorrow:


  • Laundry (I think this is the mostly laundry I've ever had to do.  Aaron found a bunch of scouting clothes that were either in his car or desk that need washing.  We have linens to wash.  We washed all four animals yesterday, so there are many towels. Plus nearly a week's worth of regular laundry.)
  • Groceries (There are a few staples we need (apples, milk, etc) and I need to figure of what proteins to buy for dinners this week).
  • Exercise (I WILL exercise,  Depression is getting to me, and I need to get moving. It's been a while).
  • Dishes (Empty washer, reload, bottles, and pots and pans)
  • Bills (get them ordered and ready to pay).
  • General cleaning (floors, counters, tidying, etc)
  • Find a birthday gift for my mom, and mail her cards
I'm not sure how much of this I'll get done.  Depends on how generous baby is feeling.

Bertie eating my cell phone charger

Trying on baby Michael's hat at the baby shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment