Just the life of any other Rachel

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Things change so fast.

Tonight was the first time that Bertie has really tried to scoot.  And he's getting closer to getting up on hands and knees.  He loves clapping.  And he's getting really good at sitting up.

His lashes are so long!



A few pics from the dozens I took for his 8 month photo shoot.

See this pile of change?  Just more proof I'm the worst line chooser in history.  It's hard to see but the total is $50-something.  She dumped a huge pile of change on the counter.  And then after they had counted it all, she paid the remainder on a credit card.  Arg.  Really?

The Giants won the World Series tonight!  Our yelling scared Bertie a little.

Here is a video of Kaylee playing with Bertie.  It was really cute.  (Poor kid, she is having an allergic reaction right now).  (if it doesn't work here it's on my youtube).

I bought gas for $3.09 today!

My mom and stepdad are coming to visit in a month!  I'm really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment