Just the life of any other Rachel

Sunday, November 2, 2014

It's November!

I don't think I have too much to say.  Sophie had baby Michael on Wednesday night.  He's perfect and so cute.  I've gotten to see him a few times, and all that.  I think they're all adjusting well.  She's been able to use my milk for him, since hers isn't coming in as fast as he needs it.  I'm glad it's going to good use.

I saw gas for $2.99 the other day!  I can't remember the last time it was under $3.

I'm going to bring Bertie to vote with me on Tuesday.  I usually vote by mail, but I waited too long, so I'm going to walk it in.  Our polling place is around the corner.

Bertie has been enjoying finger foods.  Lately he's had whole peas, rice, crackers, tortilla and tofu.  I'm either going to have him try beets or spinach next.

Aaron and I cleaned the living room today.  We moved the couches and tv and vacuumed behind.  That was gross.  We're going to get rid of our 2nd couch soon, since it's falling apart.  I'd like to get a love seat to replace it some day, but not any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment