Just the life of any other Rachel

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Trapped on a couch

I'm under a blanket, Moss and Zelda are both on top.  It's not a bad place to be trapped.

Aaron and I went to vote this morning.  I usually vote by mail, but I waited too long, so I walked my ballot it.

Yesterday I did yoga for the first time in ago a year.  I am so sore today.  I've decided I need to get back into exercising.  I decided I'll do yoga, cardio and weights twice a week each.  I'm going to do cardio today, probably walk/jog.  Tomorrow I'll do a weight work out.  And once the new Bikini Body Mommy starts in January I'll do that.  I really want to get back to 140 (or less) by August, for our beach vacation.  Plus, if we want to try to have another baby, I want to be as fit as possible.

Aaron surprised me yesterday.  He still hadn't gotten me an anniversary card.  I went into the hall bathroom last night, and there was a card and a new set of salt and pepper shakers (they look like dachshunds).

No comments:

Post a Comment