Just the life of any other Rachel

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Depression creeps in. (Now with anxiety!)

Today I said to Aaron "Sometimes I with I was dead.  Just in a passive way". He asked if he needed to stay home, or find someone else to watch Bertram.  At first I was offended, I've never had any self harm behaviours.  But I understand his concern.  I emailed my shrink, so we'll see what he says.

I'm having odd social anxiety too.  I took Bertie to the library for story time.  We got in and sat down, and I almost started crying.  No reason.   Then I was going to go to this relief society thing tonight.  When it was getting close to time to leave my heart was racing, so I didn't go.

I've been really tired lately.  And neglecting self care.

Blah, blah, blah.  Sad Rachel.

1 comment:

  1. I've had moments like that too. Like, I wouldn't mind if I died in a accident or something. Depression sucks.

    I'm glad you emailed your shrink. Living with that level of anxiety is the worst. I think you are brave and smart and awesome!

    ReplyDelete