Just the life of any other Rachel

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Depression update

I had to go to Target today.  I left Bertie with his grandparents.  It should be known that I love Target.  I was wondering around getting the things on the list, when anxiety set it.  And I got teary, and kept rubbing my face.

Anyway.

I got an email back from my shrink.  He said I can take Adderall again, as long as I'm tracking my cycle. And he suggested adding Wellbutrin.  I told him please, let's do that!  Then I read about it, and was wondering, "Why aren't I on this already?!"  It seems like the dream anti-depressant.  It can be taken while pregnant, with other drugs, it doesn't cause weight gain, or loss of sexual desire.  Wellbutrin, where have you been all my life?

It was a crummy day, but I'm looking forward to things improving.

1 comment:

  1. Fingers crossed for welbutrin! I've never tried that before, but I have a friend who loves it.

    ReplyDelete