Just the life of any other Rachel

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Not much

Not too much is going on.  I feel like I've been floating along.

I got a filing last week, it wasn't too bad. Especially since I hate going to the dentist.  I have three more sessions in August, since my cavities are all over the place.

I've been eating like crap, but keeping up the exercise.  So I'm not feeling too bad.

I've been having some insomnia.  Mostly waking up and not going back to sleep.  I don't mind this much though, I like being up early, and I get tons done.

I had to get four new tires on Friday.  That sucked, tires are expensive, and we don't have a lot of money. I should probably see if I can find a job that might work.  I kind of miss working, but I kind of like being home all the time.

Bertie has been a handful,  But I think he always is.  He is a good kid, and I love being with him.  He works on my patience though.  On Thursday I took him to Happy Hollow.  He is just barely talk enough to ride all the rides.  He decided he wanted to go on the roller coaster. It's a small one, but big for him.  So we rode on it, and as it started he said he wanted to get off.  He wasn't happy on it, but he didn't cry.  Once it stopped and we got off, he said he wanted to go again.  We didn't though.  The other ride he went on was the little train that goes around the park.  So he went on the scariest ride, and the least scary.  But he refused to go on anything in between.  Funny guy.  We have a season pass, so we'll go again in a couple weeks.

Bertram starts swimming lessons tomorrow.  It's mommy and me.  I love swimming, and he likes the water, so fingers crossed, it will go well.  After that we're doing a gymnastics class.  Swimming is a necessity, but we'll do other things to see what he likes.  I asked a lady at church about piano lessons (she's a piano teacher), she said she doesn't start teaching kids til 4-5.  So we'll have some time on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment