Just the life of any other Rachel

Friday, January 28, 2022

Bronwyn Interview (almost) 4.5

 1. What is something mommy always says to you?  You say “I’ll play with my unicorn toys”

2. What makes you happy? When I kiss you I feel happy


3. What makes you sad?  When we can’t get some toys. I want some new unicorn toys


4. What makes you laugh?  When I was happy, that made me laugh. HAHAHA


5. How old are you?  4


6. How old is Mommy?  I do not know if you’re old


7. How old is Daddy? I not know


8. What is your favorite thing to do?  Play with toys


9. Who is your best friend?  My best friends are at school


10. What do you want to be when you grow up?  I not want to be anything when I grow up


11. What are you really good at?  I'm good at playing with my unicorn toys


12. What are you not very good at?  I’m not very good at getting Bertram's toys


13. What did you do today? I did not do anything (She went to school)


14. What is your favorite food?  Maybe pizza? (She doesn't like pizza)


15. What is your favorite song? Maybe a unicorn song?


16. What do you want for your birthday this year? Presents and cake


17. What is your favorite animal? I want a horse that has a horn. Wait, unicorn!


18. What is love? Love is a kiss


19. What does daddy do for work? Daddy does his work at work


20. Where do you live? I live in our house


21. Where is your favorite place to go? To the hotel


No comments:

Post a Comment