Just the life of any other Rachel

Friday, January 21, 2022

Still at home

 Despite testing negative twice, Aaron tested positive with the home test yesterday.  So we all have/had it.  

Today is day 10 for Bronwyn.  So, as long as she doesn't have a fever, she can go to school on Monday.  The rest of us are a few days behind her.  I think today is day 9 for me.  I'm feeling well enough.  I still have a cough and a little post nasal drip, but no fever.  According to the CDC I'm free to roam as long as I wear a mask.  I think I'll go to the library.  I got three books, I read one and I can't get into the other two.

Aaron is still lethargic. It doesn't help that Bertram doesn't sleep well, and Bron gets up really early.

There really isn't anything else to report.  We're all going a little crazy.  I haven't cleaned well in almost 2 weeks.  It's too hard to do with everyone here.  I have been weeding again.  I need to put out some seeds too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment