Just the life of any other Rachel

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Bronwyn's five year interview

 1. What is something mommy always says to you?  

You say, you take a photo with me.


2. What makes you happy? 

Watching tv, watching bluey


3. What makes you sad?  

Fighting over books and bonking people's heads


4. What makes you laugh? 

Getting tickled


5. How old are you?  

5


6. How old is Mommy? 

Uh, 30?


7. How old is Daddy? 

100


8. What is your favorite thing to do? 

Watching tv


9. Who is your best friend?  

Kaylee


10. What do you want to be when you grow up?  

I want to be a scientist, I want to invent a robot that takes the bins out for you


11. What are you really good at?  

I'm really good at being a scientist. And I'm good at washing this duck and this dino (she is in the tub)


12. What are you not very good at?  

I'm not very good at playing with someone, but I'm good at playing alone 


13. What did you do today? 

I had um, I forget. (We had her party)


14. What is your favorite food? 

My favourite food is chicken nuggets


15. What is your favorite song? 

My favourite song is that Imagine Dragons Believer song.


16. What do you want for your birthday this year?

I wanted a unicorn pool floaty for Nana's house.


17. What is your favorite animal? 

My favourite animal is unicorns


18. What is love? 

Love is a thing when a person's in love.


19. What does daddy do for work? 

Does he work with uncle lewis?


20 what does mommy do for work?

Your job is to take a nap, right?


21. Where do you live? 

Uh, I live in California 


22.  Where is your favorite place to go? 

My favourite place to go is Nana's 


No comments:

Post a Comment