Just the life of any other Rachel

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bad to worse

Things are not going well at work. That's all I'll say about it for now.

I had another baby dream last night.  For some reason, the baby had the same name as the cat, Diamond Jim.  But he was a great baby.  I'm not sure if I should love or hate these dreams, but they're the closest things I have, for now.

I awoke at 5:45 to the sounds of Diamond Jim barfing.  Again.  Fortunately he has an appointment with Dr Bath today.  He's been barfing, off and on for almost a week, maybe longer.  Plus he's already so thin...

My sister comes into town a week from today!  I'm super excited to see her.  We were planning on getting tattoos (our first) but we've likely both chickened out.  As in, I haven't made a appointment.  I guess we'll see.

My depression is getting worse.  And unfortunately, my appointment with the shrink got moved out to May.  Ugh.  I think I'll send him an email in the mean time.  My thoughts are scaring me a little.  

No comments:

Post a Comment