Just the life of any other Rachel

Friday, March 23, 2012

Hello weekend.

  • I picked up a new Rx today.  We're switching my Ritalin to Concerta.  It's longer lasting, and a higher dose.  I guess it's pretty similar to Adderall.  Hopefully it will help.  I hate being so sleepy all the time.  I think it's called hypersomnia.  
  • Next week I have my yearly with my ObGyn.  I think I'm going to ask for an IUD.  Since it's going to be a long time before we can maybe have kids.  We'll see what she says.  Maybe Norplant? I'll discuss it and see what my options are.
  • This week was pretty good.  Work was busy, I got to see Aaron a lot.  But I didn't exercise much.  I really need to, but yeah... I need to be able to wake up for that to happened.
  • I joined Pinterest.  

1 comment:

  1. I have tried to understand Pinterest, gave up after a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete