Just the life of any other Rachel

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bullets!


  • Aaron's been sick all week, but only missed one day of work.  I've been sleeping in the guest room to avoid his germs.  I made him go to urgent care, to make sure he didn't have strep.  (He didn't).  And fortunately, urgent care is only $50 with his insurance.  But we need to find him a GP.  
  • I got up at 6am today.  Not sure why.  But I have gotten a lot done.
  • Yesterday, after work, we went to Ikea.  It was like a date.  I guess.  We love Ikea.  We got some gifts for Isaac's baptism next week (though we're not certain if you bring gifts).  Then we looked in the GPS and found an Il Fornaio nearby.  But the wait was an hour, so we went across the street to California Pizza Kitchen.  That was very yummy.  But neither of us had pizza.  Then we wondered around Oakridge for a bit.  We were going to go to Cheesecake Factory for dessert, but the wait was 30 minutes (at 8.45), so we got some gelato and went home.
  • I did 15 minutes of yoga earlier this week.  I'm still sore.  Guess, I need to do it more often.
  • In the end of July/beginning of August, Aaron has to go to Dallas for 2 weeks for training.  Bleh.  Long trip.  
  • On Thursday, I turned too sharply and quickly going into the parking lot at work.  And I hit the curb.  And heard a huge boom.  I thought I killed the front of my car.  It really sounded like I hit the bumper, or grill.  I actually only killed the tire.  There was a quarter-sized hole in it.  Aaron came and picked it up (that was the day he was sick), and took it to the tire store.  Fortunately, the tire was still under warranty from America's Tire Co.  And I didn't do any other damage.   

No comments:

Post a Comment