Just the life of any other Rachel

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bullet Post


  • I just took my last dose of pills for the day.  Hmm, I wonder how many pills I take daily... 1+4+1+...  22!  That's the base, not including if I take allergy meds, sleeping pills, or Tylenol.  Yikes.  
  • Work has been stressful this week.  No particular reason, aside from me having more things to do, than time to get them done.  I'm mostly caught up now, I think tomorrow I can fully catch up.
  • It's bird season, or something.  We've been sleeping with our window open, and there are birds that sing all night long.  It's odd.  Though I like listening to them sing.
  • I had my dental check up today.  No cavities!  I thought for sure they'd find something, since I had x-rays this time.  And I usually have at least one thing that needs fixing.  There's one spot they're watching, but if I brush well, it'll be ok on it's own.
  • Aaron's biological grandma passed away on Sunday.  Her funeral is on Thursday.  I won't be able to go, but Aaron is going to try.  (He has a job interview in the morning, and the service is in Dixon, about 2 hours from here).  
  • I'm watching the Biggest Loser finale.  I'm glad it's the last episode.  It's been a long season, but I had to see it through.  :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment