Just the life of any other Rachel

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blah Blah

Not too much to talk about right now.

We're both just chugging along.

This weekend will be busy.  Aaron's working all day on Saturday.  I'm hanging out with my favourite baby, Kaylee.  We're going to go to the De Anza flea market.  Then I'll probably take her to grandma.  Aaron's doing the Shooting Clays event for work, he usually likes working this fundraiser.  But it's supposed to be pretty hot this weekend.  I'll have to make sure me baby and I stay hydrated in the sun.

Aaron did a lot of yard work last weekend.  He tore out a couple dead plants, bought new ones, and one for the porch.  They look nice.  We're not green thumbs, so it's difficult to keep plants alive.

I've been watching a lot of SVU on Netflix.  I also watched all of Orange is the New Black.  That was good, I'm excited for the new season, whenever that starts.

I've been gauging my ears little.  I'm up to 12g in my lobes, I'm going to stop at 10.  That way, they won't be stretched out forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment