Just the life of any other Rachel

Friday, September 27, 2013

Goals for tomorrow

(Assuming my head doesn't implode from this cold!)


  • Get a really good donut and/or a huge bowl of Pho Ga.
  • Figure out what treats to buy for my lesson on Sunday.  (I usually bake, but there are too many germs in the house right now).
  • Laundry
  • Dishes
  • Walk the dogos
And if I'm feeling better:
  • Clean off the back patio
  • mow the lawns
  • wash my car

=========================================
I think Aaron is working all day tomorrow.  If I remember correctly: Shooting clays fundraiser morning to afternoon, and a court of honour in the evening.  He's working right now.

To add to the things we don't support: Barilla.  Aaron was pretty bummed about this one, but it has to be done.  You don't like the gays?  We'll find a different brand we like.  So the list now looks like this: Walmart, Chikfila, Barilla, Papa Johns.  

But I will spend extra money to buy name brand Cherrios.  


No comments:

Post a Comment