Just the life of any other Rachel

Monday, September 23, 2013

Blog # 100!

Things are bumping along here.  Nothing new to report really.

I've been rather enjoying eating meat.  I made a yummy dinner of free range organic drumsticks, marinated and glazed in a sweet and spicy sauce.  Aaron actually liked it, which is a big win for me!  I'm not a very good cook, and when Aaron wants seconds I did well.  We had been buying whole free range organic chickens, but they're really expensive, $12-15 each.  And we often throw a lot away of the carcass.  The pack of 5 drumsticks were only $2.85.  We've been having some ground beef too.  We always buy the organic free range stuff.  I do sometimes get fast food, but if I'm buying it to cook, we'll get the good stuff.  I can't find any "good" bacon.  I think I'll need to try whole foods for that.

I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow.  I still don't think I look pregnant, just fat.  I want that cute roundness.  I just have a fat jiggly belly.  :-P  I still can't believe I've pregnant!  It's crazy!  I thought it would never happen.  I'm still worried something is going to happen.  But I try not to stress about it, since it's very unlikely at this point.  I have my next appointment in a week.

Not much else to report.  I've been stocking up on cloth diaper and baby clothes.  Savers (a discount/ goodwill type store) has a great selection of baby clothes and maternity stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment